1. Work has been sucking the life out of me.
2. I am always tired.
3. My boss is leaving this summer.
4. I’m expected to replace her.
5. See #1 and multipy by 10.
6. Attended a nice going away party for Petro at Hooters.
7. We lost the best player on our dart team and in Itaewon (see #6).
8. We lost the championship game to our arch rivals XOX 16-14 (see #7).
9. I played decent, but lost two legs I should have won (see #8).
10. I had dinner at Top Cloud, the restaurant on the 33rd floor of the Samsung Building.
11. The view was great, the buffet wasn’t worth the price.
12. If you go, order off the menu.
13. Went to the Latern Festival in Jong-no and enjoyed myself.
14. Found a great outdoor (garden) Korean restuarant in Insa-dong.
15. Sorry, I forget the name–I know it had garden in it.
16. I resigned as Captain of the dart team.
17. My granddaughter turned 3 on Children’s Day (May 5).
18. I haven’t seen her for over a year and that really sucks.
19. Last Friday night I went out drinking and when I left Debut bar the sun was coming up.
20. I didn’t go out on Saturday.
21. I got the results of my colonoscopy.
22. Negative for cancer.
23. But I have been advised I need to do another one in a year.
24. If one of the polyps had been any larger they would have removed part of my colon.
25. I’m glad I went when I did.
26. I have dreams about dying.
27. And that would really piss me off.
28. Because I will retire in 2 years, 6 months and 27 days.
29. Not that I’m counting.
30. I am ready to go back to the Philippines.
31. But likely won’t until September.
32. I hope I don’t sound depressed.
33. Because I really am not.
34. I’ll ‘fess up to melancholy.
35. I really think Obama is full of shit.
36. And would be very bad for America.
37. I think it is fair to judge someone by the company they keep.
38. And MAN, the WEATHER just ain’t WRIGHT.
39. If you get my meaning.
40. I got an invite to Scott’s wedding in two weeks.
41. Korean weddings are a lot of fun.
42. I’m thinking the guys night out this Saturday will be fun as well.
43. I have met some really great people here in Korea.
44. And I’m tired of saying goodbye to them.
45. Colin is next, but I can’t begrudge him much.
46. Because I’ve never seen him smile so much.
47. Love will do that to you I suppose.
48. And I will have someone I know when I travel to Vietnam.
49. I think I will go out and practice darts tonight.
50. Fifty is a good place to stop this nonsense, don’t ya think?